March 09, 2012 Written by Administrator
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has lowered mortgage refinancing application up to 1.2 percent on March 2, 2012, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association’s weekly mortgage applications survey.
The Mortgage Bankers Association has stated that the seasonally adjusted index of application for mortgage refinancing that includes both home purchase demand and refinancing has declined up to 1.2 percent.
March 08, 2012 Written by Administrator
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) has proclaimed that the premiums for mortgage insurance will be lowered for individuals who refinance their loans due to the housing market improvement strategy by President Barack Obama.
Recommend HMW Blog on Google
- 4 mortgage refinancing blunders to elude
- Are the Harsh New Mortgage Rules Justified?
- The best season to buy and sell a house
- How zip code affects the real estate value
- Serial Refinancing: Latest trend to lower monthly payments
- 30 Year Mortgage - Should we bid farewell to it?
- Be Prepared – 10 Things You Should Ask Before Refinancing Your Mortgage
- Cash-In Refinancing – The Latest Mortgage Trend
- Looking for Mortgages for Low Credit Rating – What are my options?
- Financial Advice – How to Determine the Debt Ratio for a Mortgage Lender?