Home Mortgage Tips & Advice
April 08, 2013 Written by Administrator
Refinancing your mortgage could be the best thing to make the most of the historic low interest rates. Refinancing helps you to save your precious money that is being wasted in the high interest rate.
February 25, 2013 Written by Administrator
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has revealed new mortgage lending rules to manage the mortgage industry. The rules were set up in response to the insecure lending of mortgages which resulted in foreclosures, bankruptcy and frequent break down of mortgage industry. The aim of the new mortgage rules initiated by CFPB is to provide safe and straight-forward financial products for consumers. These new and safe mortgage rules are known as “qualified mortgages”.
February 08, 2013 Written by Administrator
With the real estate market steadily picking up and, home values rising; one would think it was time to sell the house right? Actually, no. To get the best rate for your house you have to sell at the right time.
The New Year comes in winter and, you may think this is the time to sell. However, trust me; winter is the worst season to sell your home. The buyers are far and, few in between and, the real estate market is at the slowest. Wait around till May, for it is spring that signals the time for selling the house.
January 30, 2013 Written by Administrator
Do you want to sell or buy a house? Do you know the recent market value of the home that you are selling or buying? Will selling or buying a home at this moment be profitable or not? When it’s time for a change in your address; these are the sort of questions that come to mind.
Now here is another question that may possibly pop-up in your mind. How can the average person evaluate their home’s value, to get an idea of the current market? Sure you could get an appraisal done, but that means you are out of hundreds of dollars. So how you can save money? The answer is going online.
If you go online, you will find a plethora of methods that will allow you to evaluate your home value by yourself. However, if you are doing it for first time, you might not know which method is accurate.
January 16, 2013 Written by Administrator
This year will be the first time ever that federal regulators outline the rules for a home loan. The new mortgage rules to be introduced will make sure that only those borrowers who can afford to repay a loan are able to borrow.
Basic Guidelines of CFPB
The new mortgage rules by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will:
- Ensure a limitation of the upfront fees and, the time they take for implementation and, the elimination of interest-only loans.
- All the financial records of the borrower have to be verified.
Recommend HMW Blog on Google
- 4 mortgage refinancing blunders to elude
- Are the Harsh New Mortgage Rules Justified?
- The best season to buy and sell a house
- How zip code affects the real estate value
- Serial Refinancing: Latest trend to lower monthly payments
- 30 Year Mortgage - Should we bid farewell to it?
- Be Prepared – 10 Things You Should Ask Before Refinancing Your Mortgage
- Cash-In Refinancing – The Latest Mortgage Trend
- Looking for Mortgages for Low Credit Rating – What are my options?
- Financial Advice – How to Determine the Debt Ratio for a Mortgage Lender?