Home Mortgage Lenders
May 11, 2012 Written by Administrator
Towards the end of 2011, Alfred, a 35-year-old software developer in Arizona, was looking for mortgage home loans so that he could buy a home for his family. He checked up on the prevailing trends of mortgage rates from a graph similar to the one below, to check for mortgage rates from 2005 through 2011 to begin with!
April 24, 2012 Written by Administrator
To figure out how much home mortgage you can afford to pay, you will first need to determine your debt to income ratio. This will help you determine if your income is enough to cover your monthly mortgage payments and other expenses. Here’s how to determine the debt ratio for a mortgage lender.
April 10, 2012 Written by Administrator
Home mortgage loans are for purchasing a property to live in whether it’s a house, condo, or other residential dwelling. There are a range of home mortgage lenders to choose from, which may make the task that much harder.
April 02, 2012 Written by Administrator
To determine the amount of money you have available to pay for a mortgage, your lender will first calculate your debt to income ratio. This will measure how much home mortgage you can afford. Mortgage lenders want to know if you have enough income to pay your loan on time every month. Here’s a look at how a home lender is going to evaluate your income.
March 13, 2012 Written by Administrator
Buying or refinancing a home can be a daunting task for many home owners. In fact, it is one of the most important and intricate financial decisions you have ever faced. You would find many mortgage lenders, real estate professionals and mortgage brokers stand ready to help you in providing a home loan. However, you need to be careful while buying or refinancing a home as there are some predatory lenders who misinform home buyers especially first time homebuyers and they ultimately become victims of mortgage loan fraud. Here are top 8 proven tips to protect yourself from rip-off so you can avoid being a victim of mortgage loan fraud.
Recommend HMW Blog on Google
- 4 mortgage refinancing blunders to elude
- Are the Harsh New Mortgage Rules Justified?
- The best season to buy and sell a house
- How zip code affects the real estate value
- Serial Refinancing: Latest trend to lower monthly payments
- 30 Year Mortgage - Should we bid farewell to it?
- Be Prepared – 10 Things You Should Ask Before Refinancing Your Mortgage
- Cash-In Refinancing – The Latest Mortgage Trend
- Looking for Mortgages for Low Credit Rating – What are my options?
- Financial Advice – How to Determine the Debt Ratio for a Mortgage Lender?